I recently knit up a lovely Thermis, and thought to myself, “Katie, wouldn’t it be lovely to send this to one of your blog readers?” and decided that yes, that would indeed fill me with warm fuzzies.
So, I’ve decided to have a giveaway! Entering is simple; just leave a comment on this post telling me why you’d like to win the cowl, and if you feel inclined, something you like about this blog (to fill me with even more warm fuzzies). That’s all it takes! Here are some images, so you can start imagining the nice warm fuzzy around your neck.
She’s knit with Berroco Vintage, in Oat, which is a nice neutral tan color. The buttons are super cute, and the whole thing is very earth toned and comforting.
Now, for the contest specifics. I’ve already told you how to enter, but there’s a few other things to note.
- The contest will not be valid unless there are at least 20 entries. Spread the word, tell your friends!
- Comments will close at 12:30pm PST on March 11th. The winner will be announced shortly after.
- The winner will be chosen via the True Random Number Generator.
- ONE entry per person. Cheaters will be disqualified.
- This contest is only open to residents of the US and Canada. I promise the next one will be open to everyone.
Good luck everyone! I can’t wait to see this Thermis on the lucky recipient!
UPDATE: This contest is now closed. Congrats to the winner!